"Our most popular training course, that has brought skill, confidence and passion to 1,000's of waxers all across Europe.
This one day course will transform your existing skill level to a Waxperts standard, while delivering the most comfortable wax treatments to your clients.
Why be a waxer, when you can become a Waxpert?" - Trish O'Brien, Waxperts Wax Co-Founder
- Qualified beauty professionals.
- Pre-requisite: a waxing qualification/license number.
- Waxperts Academy, Dun Laoghaire, Co.Dublin
- Every Monday.
- Transforms regular waxing skills to a Waxperts standard.
- Covers client care, positioning, aftercare, hygiene standards and product knowledge.
- Facial (eyebrow, lip) and female intimate bikini waxing (basic, extended, inbetweeny, brazilian and hollywood) waxing using Waxperts Hot Wax.
- Body (legs/arms) waxing using Waxperts Strip Wax.
- Each student is required to provide their own model for their selected training day.
- Each student is also responsible for ensuring that their chosen model have sufficient hair growth for the training day.
- Students have access to their training manual and tutorials for 30 days after course completion.
- Resource access on www.waxpertsacademy.online
- The course is certified by the Waxperts Academy.
- A certificate is issued to students by email on successful completion of training day.
- On purchase of this course, a Waxperts Educator will contact you within 1 business day, with a selection of available dates for you to choose from that are suitable for you and your chosen model.
- Alternatively, if you have any queries about this course or your booking, you can email the training team directly: email@example.com
- Waxperts Academy classes are carried out in line with Government approved Covid-19 guidelines.
- We have reduced class sizes to a maximum of 4 student per Waxperts Educator.
- There is significant social distancing measures in place.
- PPE equipment is provided to all students and models.
- As usual, Waxperts hygiene standards are maintained at all times.
- Course must be completed 1 year from purchase date.
- Students will need to provide a copy of their basic waxing certificate to the education team by email/whatsapp within 10 days of course booking.
- Arrival time for the students and models for training is 9.30am. Class starts at 10am. Late arrivals of more than 30 minutes will not permitted to class and will result in their training place being cancelled.
- All therapists training are responsible for bringing their own model to work on. It is up to the therapist in question to ensure that their own model: be available for the selected date and has sufficient hair growth on the relevant areas of the face/body for the particular training course they are completing. (We would recommend that the model have 4 weeks hair growth from their last wax/shave/hair cream removal.)
- Model information: Female intimate waxing is carried out in this training course (right up to a Hollywood) so it is important to inform your model of this and ensure you have their full consent for this treatment. It is also up to each student to ensure that their model is patch tested before the selected training date, and not contraindicated to waxing treatments.
- Unsuitable Models:In order to allow for maximum comfort and ease during treatments, models who are in their second trimester (or later) of pregnancy are not permitted to partake in training. Due to the nature of the treatments, models under the age of 18 are deemed unsuitable for training.
- Training is non refundable or transferable against products.
- Cancellation/Rescheduling Policy: If a therapist or model cannot make the training date, Waxperts need at least 2 weeks' (10 working days) notice from the training date. If this sufficient notice is given, the training date may then be rescheduled or 50% of the cost refunded. If training is cancelled without this notice, there will be no refund.